Linen care instructions
Care of our tablecloths are very easy.
If well cared for, our products can last for many many years to come.
• Satin/Organza/Flock/Animal print styles - Due to the delicate
material, dry clean should be used only.
• Lamour/Crinkle/Pintuck styles - Can use machine, gentle cycle, warm
water, low temperature dry. However, we highly recommended hand wash, hang dry
to prolong life of product.
• Polyester styles - Safe to be used in regular home washers/dryers.
• Bleach can be used for our WHITE tablecloths/overlays/runners/sashes, but not recommended for COLORED
tablecloths. Mixing dark/bright colors with whites is not recommended.
• As long as bleach is not used, our COLORED tablecloths will not fade, even
after dozens of uses/washings.
• Stains should be washed as soon as possible to avoid them locking in and
• WARM water with a regular detergent should be when put into washing machine to avoid fading colors
• Similar to regular clothing, remember to always wash with similar colors.
• When put into dryer, do not use HIGH temperature settings as it may lead to
possible shrinkage, use tumble dry LOW
• Iron with LOW heat if still have any wrinkles
• It is recommend that they be removed from dryer while still warm. This is to
minimize excessive wrinkles.
• Products can then be ironed with low heat to get out any wrinkles that are
left. They should then be folded and put away for storage.