Terrariums are perfect accessories to create an entirely unique and eye-catching events setting. These admirable glass enclosed arrangements are a popular wedding trend and are a beautiful way to bring nature and the outdoor freshness inside as an attractive part of your reception dcor. Take the guidance of a florist to create the perfect terrarium, or just let the artist inside you create wonderful magnum opuses. Tackle them on your own as a DIY project, fill them with succulents, moss, ferns, flowers, tiny figurines, sand, colorful pebbles or stones-----whatever you wish that compliments your wedding day theme and look. For beach theme reception hang these terrariums with sand and our tropical shells, star fish, crabs, and other faux marine items. These terrariums are hand-blown and handcrafted with maximum smoothness of the glass texture. Use our tear drop shaped terrariums to create a tiny world of succulents, moss and branches. Hang these with a glass loop using our satin or organza ribbons, rattail cords, fishing wire or bakers twine from our Manzanita Trees or even from your ceiling or rafters.
- Material: Glass
- Height: 7" Tall (Approx.)
- Diameter: 8" Wide (Approx.)
- Opening: 4" Wide (Approx.)
- 1 Qty = 4 Pcs Terrariums
- Terrarium includes a glass loop for hanging.
- Loop Size: 0.25" (Approx.)
- Dual Use: Terrarium can be hung or be placed flat.
- Perfect for ferns and small plants, succulents and cacti, air plants and candle holder.
- Each glass terrarium is hand-blown and hand-crafted, some slight variations between each may occur.
- This item not suitable for Int'l Shipping, to our international customers, please order at your own risk.
- Listing is for Terrariums only. Other decorations are not included.
Glass items - Despite double boxes and careful shipping, damages in transit are sometimes unavoidable. If it happens, we reserve the right to either replace or refund at our discretion.Our decision will be final on the method of replacement. No exceptions.