Create an elegant juxtaposition between sparse gold polished wire, crystal glass, and refreshing flowers or plants in our modern range of Nordic style Metal Vase. Featuring artistic wire framing and whimsical triangular prism vase shaped formation with a clear test tube holder nestled beautifully in the center, this Metal Frames Glass Vase Plant Holder is a great decorative accent for indoor and outdoor use.
A romantic addition to your bedroom or living room space, and perhaps the most ideal gift for your friends and family. Use these glass bud vase as wedding centerpieces, or impart a revitalizing flair to your home and party ambiance by placing water plants or flowers in the glass holder. For an eye-catching display, pair this retro beauty with our Nordic style Votive Holders, Flower Vase, Plant and Flower Holders, and Wire Frame Centerpieces.
Sleek Glass test tube holder fashioned in modish Golden Line Vase Design doubles as a gorgeous accent piece and practical addition to your wall and table décor. Featuring heavy duty metal construction and glistening gold luster, this geometric vase will add charm and warmth to any space.
- Quantity: 2 pcs/box
- Contents: (2) Triangular Prism-Shaped Metal Holders, (2) Test tube Glass Holders
- Style: Triangular Flask-Shaped
- Color: Gold
- Material: Metal, Glass
Glass Thickness: 2-3mm (Approx.)
- Metal Triangular Flask-Shaped Holder:
Overall Height: 6"
Holder Diameter Opening: 2"
Equilateral Base Size: 3.5"
Overall Height: 6"
Top Diameter: 2"
- All sizes are approximate measurements
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.