Crafted from high quality transparent glass in a fancy pillar design and embellished with brilliant multi-faceted crystal pendant chains, this chandelier vase pillar will transform your tablescape into a divine banquet, exuding elegance and radiance all around.
The acrylic crystal chains are detachable, there is always choice in your hands to create new and exciting looks with it. Fill with our Flowers Jelly Filler Balls, Acrylic Ice Crystals, Pearls, Decorative Sand or Glitter, anything and everything that your mood and festivity requires!
Top these pillar chandelier centerpieces with our Rose Pomander or Hydrangea Flower Balls, LED Decorative Flower Ball, Tissue Paper Pom Pom, or decorate with Crystal Chandelier Candlesticks and Votive Holder, light a Pillar Candle with diamond or glitter confetti sprinkled around, or simply use it on its own to glam your Dessert Tables, Wedding Tables, Gift Tables, and Cake Tables up!
QTY: 1 Pillar Glass Vase / Order
Material: Premium Gemcut Glass
Product Height: 11"
Top Diameter: 6"
Base Diameter: 6"
Total Chains: 11 Chains
Total Teardrops: 11 Gemcut Glass Teardrops
- Crystal Chains are Detachable and Easy to install
- Detachable Chains come unattached to avoid damage in transit
- Each Crystal chain has one Gemcut Glass Teardrop
All sizes are approximate measurements
Uses: Birthday, Wedding, Party, Table Decoration, Event Decoration, Centerpieces, Candle holder
Note: Sale is only for Chandelier Pillar Vase Centerpiece, other decorations and accessories are NOT INCLUDED
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.