Sleek, slender, and so very stylish! This gorgeous trio of Exquisite Erika Glass Vase Candle Stands Centerpieces will change the entire landscape of your Wedding or Party Tables. Seamless transparency of premium quality glass construction coupled with elegant design impart these dreamlike darlings an air of stately sophistication. Flared mouth gives enough space to showcase our Pillar Candles, Tea lights, Taper Candles, or LED Submersible Candles and Flower Bouquets in an enticing style, while the Tulip Cup is almost 5" deep; quite ample capacity to enchantingly exhibit colorful pearls, diamonds, stones, sand, confetti, jelly beans, glitter, silk petals and other lovely Vase Fillers. Beautifully cut and styled solid glass stem is firmly supported by a splayed flat base to avoid toppling and collapsing.
Gift this charismatic combo to your loved ones as a token of your affection, or create a fanciful party ambiance by placing these beauties atop Decorative Mirrors on our Sequin and embroider embellished Tablecloths, Table Linens, Table Runners, or Table Covers, swathed with Luminous String and Fairy LEDs, and filled with Candles, and Pearl Beads.
- Pedestal Candle Holder Flower Vase Multipurpose Set
- Material: High Quality Clear Glass
- Quantity: 3 Sizes per order
- Small Vase: 12” Height
- Medium Vase : 14” Height
- Large Vase: 16” Height
- Height of Tulip: 5" each (Approx.)
- Each Tulip Opening : 5” Diameter (Approx.)
- Each Tulip Base: 4” Diameter
- Glass Thickness: 2-3mm (Approx.)
- Note - Candles and other decorations are not included
- Uses - Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Decoration
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.