100 PCS | 8" Biodegradable Sugarcane Straws, Natural Plant Based Compostable Eco-friendly Drinking Straws
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
|Quantity: 100 Drinking Straws|
|Material: Sugarcane Bagasse|
|Straw Length: 7.75"|
|Straw Diameter: 0.25"|
|Features: Organic, Plant Based, Non Toxic, Durable & Reusable|
|Can be reused several times if properly cleaned and stored|
|Works with both hot and cold drinks|
|Natural coloring, does not change the taste of your drink|
Compostable Sugarcane Straws
Now you can enjoy your hot/cold beverages in a guilt free way without worrying about your carbon footprints with these 100% organic compostable Sugarcane Straws. A safe and ecofriendly alternative to plastic, paper, and metal straws, our biodegradable straws are made from recycled sugarcane fiber, also called Bagasse. Instead of throwing the used sugarcane fibers, it is recycled into eco-friendly, compostable straws.
Be a responsible human being and save your planet by using these straws that are made from 100% plant-based ingredients. These straws reduce environmental impact and avoid unnecessary landfill waste by retaining the ideologies of a circular economy. These earth friendly straws are perfect for hot and cold beverages, high-end parties and intimate dinners.
100% Plant Based
Bring an ecological twist to your cocktail parties and events with these compostable straws that have low negative environment impact, low energy consumption, and low carbon footprints. 100% natural and organic, these straws contain no dyes or colors added, and no wax or plastic coating for a healthier, cleaner, and sustainable life style.
- Though they are intended to be a one-time use product, they can be reused several times if properly cleaned and stored.
- Both straw ends are flat
- In HOT Liquid, straws will be softer and bendable due to heat but will reform back to shape once it's back to normal temperature
- Sugarcane Straws vs Paper Straws:
- Sugarcane Straws will not become soggy like paper straws and will not impart any paper taste or flavor.
- Sugarcane Straws do not have any coatings and no dyes are used — which are common characteristics in paper straws.
- Sugarcane Straws vs Plastic Straws:
- Sugarcane Straws are generally more rigid than plastic straws due to the incorporation of sugar cane fibers.
- Sugar cane fiber straws are 100% compostable and made with 100% plant-based ingredients from renewable resources.
Storage: Should be stored in a cool and dry environment away from sunlight. Heat and humidity could affect its durability and performance.
- Note: They should only be used for drinking and are not intended to be eaten or digested.
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Birthday, Event, Picnic, Outdoor Party, Craft