Balloons Garland Kit
Perfect for a Unicorn Themed Party, Baby Showers, Kids’ Room Decorations and Birthday Function, this amazing Balloon Garland Kit will transform any space and event into a magical realm of festive fantasy. Cheerful colors coupled with flamboyant flair make this kit a must have for fun-filled parties and celebrations.
This magical balloon garland decoration kit includes everything you need to rock any party; a giant Standing Unicorn Balloon and a Jumbo Unicorn Balloon Head, merry Metallic and Solid Colored Balloons, Confetti Filled Balloons, Clear Plastic Chain together with Balloon Dots and Balloon Tying Tool to make your balloon decoration procedure a breeze.
Easy To Install
With this all-in-one Party Decoration Kit, you don’t need to waste time, money, and energy in searching for your theme colored products. This DIY decoration kit comes with an instruction manual to assist you in quick and easy assembling of these cheerful supplies. Create stunning Balloon Arch, Backdrops, Stage Decorations, Photo Booths, Table Decorations, Wall Decorations, Cake Table Decoration, Tree Decorations, Nursery Decorations, and more.
- For Confetti Balloons: After Inflated, please Rub Gently with Wool Gloves, Sweater, Carpet, Cloth, Hair and Roll the Balloons to Get Static so That the confetti stick to the wall the balloon. Pop the balloons will make a great fun when confetti flying out in party.
- Float Time is about 10 hrs for the 10" balloons. Blow balloons up with helium closer to the time of event for it to last.
- The 5" balloons will likely not float due to the size of the balloon and the amount of helium it occupies.
- Jumbo unicorn head will float and last also about 10 hrs. The 3 piece set unicorn that must be assembled is meant to stand not float.
Uses: Perfect for balloon arch decoration, baby shower, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, corporate events, engagements, BBQs, photo shoots and more!
- High Quality: These balloons are made of latex material, strong and durable enough to inflate for decoration, safe to use.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
How To Make Balloon Garland:
- Inflate all balloons with air and tie a knot using Balloon Tying Tool.
- Insert balloon lips into decorating strip holes and gently pull balloon knots through the holes to secure. Alternate balloon colors and sizes and skip holes as needed on decorating strip as you attach balloons.
- Use the dot glue makes it easy to fill the gap of balloons with smaller balloons.
- Tie a long piece of ribbon to an empty hole at each end of the decorating strip and hang garland against a wall or from the ceiling.