Take the personalized theme of your special event to the next level with our exclusive collection of metallic letter balloons featuring every letter from A to Z and numbers from 0 to 9, making it easy for you to stylishly mix and match to form a customized message of your choice. Our fanciful foil balloons are a perfect choice for creating whimsical arrangements at weddings, baby showers, graduation, birthdays, or bridal showers.
These balloons are very easy to inflate, simply use an air handheld pump or a straw to inflate. The self-sealing valve helps in easy inflation and deflation. Our long lasting and reusable alphabet / number balloons are a fun way to pep up any festive celebration.
- Material: Aluminum Foil
- Size: Approx 16" tall when fully inflated
- Balloons are shipped un-inflated / flat.
- DISCLAIMER: 16" balloon can only be filled with air, no helium
- Uses - Wedding, Party, Banquet, Event, Anniversay, Birthday Decoration
* 1 order is for 20 balloons MAX. You can choose a phrase / word(s) with less than 20 characters, meaning less than 20 balloons, but we suggest you get extra balloons to fulfill the 20 balloons max limit.
*Add on item: Choose the Balloon Pump option, and it'll be added to your order. Purchase Balloon Pump
- 20 Maximum characters allowed. Maximum character limits does include spaces, so we suggest you take out spaces when typing your word(s)
- Balloons only come in the Alphabet, from A – Z, and numbers, from 0 – 9.
- If it's not listed here, then unfortunately we do not carry that balloon.
- Sorry, not able to do custom logos / balloons.
- If you wanted balloons that said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLTON, you will need to type it as: HAPPYBIRTHDAYCARLTON (no spaces)
- We will NOT check for spelling errors, mistypes, or print color combinations.
- Please make sure to review the order carefully prior to order confirmation
Note: CHOKING HAZARD
- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on un-inflated or broken balloons.
- Adult supervision required.
- Keep un-inflated balloons away from children.
- Discard broken balloons at once.