Styled in modern flute design with classy globes throughout from the base to the flared top, this dazzling darling will add flair and dimension to your tabletop displays. Our tastefully crafted and hand blown glass centerpiece vases feature an attached base forming a gentle disc of glass that gives sufficient balance and stability to the vase and prevents the tall upper half from tumbling down in case of accidental bumps.
The fluted mouth is wide enough to hold our Hydrangea or Rose Pomander Kissing Ball on it with colorful vase fillers like diamond confetti, jelly filler beads, silk petals, pearls, colorful sand or glitter, and other adornments you wish to display extravagantly. Share the piece of your heart with those you love by presenting this beauty as a tasteful anniversary or wedding gift.
- Flowers and other decorations are not included
- Uses : Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Decoration
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.