6" Tall Gemcut Premium Crystal Glass Votive Candle Holder Stand
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
|Quantity: 1 Candle Holder|
|Material: Premium Gemcut Glass|
|Total Height: 6"|
|Top Size: 2" x 2"|
|Base Size: 2.5" x 2.5"|
|Holder Depth: 1cm|
Crystal Candle Holder
Crystal clear and flawless, this candlestick almost looks liquid! Being 1.5" open, this versatile candle holder gives you full liberty to create new and exciting looks every time by lighting 3/4" wide taper candle, a 1.5 " wide votive or a tea light candle, whatever your mood and festivity requires.
Glass Candle Holder
This 6" inch crystal candelabra will not only grant a royal elegance to your wedding receptions, anniversary dinners, birthday bashes, and other special celebration, but will also be a source of bringing pure luxury to your everyday world.
Votive Candle Holder
Gift these ornate crystal luxuries to your friends and beloveds, reminding them of what a treasured gem they are in your life!
- Outer Opening: 1.5"
- Inner Opening: 0.75"
- Uses: Birthday, Wedding, Party, Table Decoration, Event Decoration, Centerpieces, Candle holder
- Note: Candles and Decorations NOT INCLUDED
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.