Ensure safe handling and hygienic life style by using these clear disposable plastic gloves that are perfectly useful for multiple purposes. Featuring premium quality latex free and powder free Polyethylene (PE) construction, these gloves are environmentally friendly and recyclable.
Easy to put on and take off, the ambidextrous design of these disposable gloves allows each glove to be used for either hand. Disposable gloves provide an extra layer of protection and prevent hand to mouth transmission of harmful bacteria and viral droplets. Made from premium quality latex free material, these non-toxic and non-allergenic disposable gloves protect hands from hazardous materials or fluids and help to safeguard you from contaminants.
Offering multiple applications, these plastic gloves are suitable for kitchen food handling, cleaning, hairdressing, trash handling, car washing, light gardening, touching surfaces at public places like groceries, gas stations, doors, hand rails, and handles etc.
Product Features :
- These gloves are comfortable to wear and gentle on skin and are designed to be a one-time use item.
Disposable gloves keep your hand safe from germs. These gloves are perfect to use indoor as well as while at outdoor shopping, at grocery stores, and travelling.
- These gloves are made from polyethylene. They are safe to use in the preparation and handling of food items in restaurants, cafeterias, and more.
- As a latex free product, poly gloves can be worn by people with latex allergies. They are made of thin plastic.
- With ambidextrous design, these poly gloves offer greater dexterity in both hands. This allows the wearer to move more freely and perform tasks with ease.
Plastic Disposable Gloves Uses:
- To keep your hands clean and safe while shopping and travelling.
- In foodservice, like restaurants, concession stands, school cafeterias, convenience stores and more
- When cleaning with basic cleaners (not for use with heavy-duty cleaners)
- At summer barbecue cookouts to keep your hands (and guests hands) from getting messy from barbecue
- While gardening or doing simpler yard work tasks
- During craft projects, DIY projects, like furniture refinishing or dusting
- Do Not Share used Plastic Gloves.
- Due to Hygiene Issues, we cannot accept any returns / exchanges / refund on this product.