Custom printed on 10" x 10" (unfolded)
2-ply high quality PAPER beverage napkins. 100 napkins / order.
Please provide 2 rows of text or date. eg:
Jennifer % Brad
January 1, 2005
Please indicate " % " (without the quotation marks) where you want the emblem placed, only 1 emblem allowed. If emblem placement is not indicated, it will be determined by us. Note: Caps takes up 1.5 character spaces.
Note: The small emblem goes within the text somewhere, this napkin style is NOT a large emblem that goes above the text.
Maximum character limits does include spaces, please do not go over the maximum character limits. If it will require revisions, it will delay production of your order. Please count the number of characters yourself to avoid delays. Hot foil printing, not laser/machine engraved.
Uses - Wedding, Birthday, Baby Shower, Party, Event, Banquet, Restaurant
This is the time required for production of your personalized item BEFORE shipping, and does not include actual transit time. Please allow yourself enough time for the additional production time you've chosen.
Please click on "VIEW MORE IMAGES" below the picture to see emblem designs.
* We will print EXACTLY as you enter.
* Exception: if all CAPS due to CAPS taking 1.5 spacing, if and only if we cannot fit the entire line in CAPS,
we will change to lower case letters.
* We will NOT check for spelling errors, mistypes, or print color combinations.
* Please make sure to review the order carefully prior to order confirmation.
* Can only print regular english alphabet, numbers, and the following symbols, ( ) ? ! : $ " , @ / - &
* Please be informed that letters with accent on them (such as: á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ, ü) will be converted to regular English alphabet.
* If it's not listed here, then unfortunately, we are unable to print it. Not able to do foreign characters, symbols, accents. Sorry, not able to do custom logos.
**Please click on the big picture above to review the Emblems BEFORE confirming the order.
**Black print - This is hot stamping printing. black foil print will NOT be pitch black like laserjet pint. It will be be light black. Especially on light color napkins such as white or ivory napkins**