Chemical lace or Schiffli Lace is a mechanical way of lace-making by embroidering a pattern on a chemically treated fabric so as to disintegrate once the pattern has been created. Our experts integrated this contemporary machine made lace making technique with the traditional embellishment of sparkly sequins to finally avail this extravagantly endearing masterpiece. The enlivening interlocking web look of this stupendous runner makes it an ideal choice for sprucing up any table manifold. The shiny sequins studded intricately add an extra splash of shimmer and glimmer to whatever object this glitzy piece embraces. When exposed to the limelight or natural sunshine, this angelic masterpiece will exhibit its ethereal charisma leaving all the bystanders simply awe-struck.
- Dimensions: Approx. 14" wide x 108" long
- Material: Chemical Lace Studded with Sequin Beads
- How to Care: Hand wash only, hang dry
- Works beautifully with our tablecloths
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Restaurant Decoration