Terrariums are perfect accessories to create an entirely unique and eye-catching events setting. These admirable glass enclosed arrangements are a popular wedding trend and are a beautiful way to bring nature and the outdoor freshness inside as an attractive part of your reception decor. Take the guidance of a florist to create the perfect terrarium, or just let the artist inside you create wonderful magnum opuses. Tackle them on your own as a DIY project, fill them with succulents, moss, ferns, flowers, tiny figurines, sand, colorful pebbles or stones-----whatever you wish that compliments your wedding day theme and look. For beach theme reception place these terrariums with sand and our tropical shells, star fish, crabs, and other faux marine items. These terrariums are hand-blown and handcrafted with maximum smoothness of the glass texture. Use our egg shaped terrariums to create a tiny world of succulents, moss and branches.
- Terrarium can only sit on a flat surface
- Perfect for ferns and small plants, succulents and cacti, air plants and candle holder.
- Each glass terrarium is hand-blown and hand-crafted, some slight variations between each may occur.
- This item not suitable for Int'l Shipping, to our international customers, please order at your own risk.
- Listing is for Terrariums only. Other decorations are not included.
Glass items - Despite double boxes and careful shipping, damages in transit are sometimes unavoidable. If it happens, we reserve the right to either replace or refund at our discretion. Our decision will be final on the method of replacement. No exceptions.
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass containers frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.