Bring an eco-friendly twist to your dining and culinary experience with our chic collection of Biodegradable Palm leaf Tableware selection that has been specially manufactured with the most natural and earth-friendly source; Fallen Palm Leaves! Our Chambury Casa Collection of biodegradable Dishware and Flatware covers all your culinary needs in the most environmental friendly manner. Set an eco-chic dining table with our elegant Palm leaf plates fashioned in contemporary square shape. These dinner plates are the perfect fusion of design, efficiency and ecological sensitivity. This collection of chic and unique compostable plates is made from palm leaves that have naturally fallen to the ground. The leaves were collected and soaked in local source of spring water and then were pressed into desired shapes. No tree was ever cut down or harvested in making of these plates. The eco friendly plates are free from any chemicals, harmful toxins, waxes, dyes or any additives. These are compostable yet absolutely resilient and sturdy. Now you can avail an environmental substitute to disposable paper and plastic plates. The plates are BPI-certified and renewable. Much to your relief, you finally have the purposeful disposable utensils to augment your eco-chic table setting. Invite your friends, acquaintances and colleagues, anytime, every time with the most eco-friendly collection of dish-ware.
- Measurement: 10" long x 10" wide (Approx.)
- Material: All Natural Recycled Palm Leaf
- Each leaf is thoroughly cleaned, heat pressed, hand crafted and fully sterilized; casually elegant dinnerware that's ready for everyday dining and relaxed gatherings
- Note: All natural Palm Leaves have a unique smell and design. This is not a defect, and is actually indication that this is 100% authentic palm leaf. The smell can dissipate some by leaving in open air, but may still be noticeable. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
WARNING: Not Microwave or Dishwasher Safe
- Keep away from direct heat!
- Uses: Banquet, Home, Picnic, Outdoor Party, College Outings