Pintuck is actually a fold of fabric that is stitched intricately to hold it in a place, very much like a pleat. Celebrate your special day with our splendid square pintuck style tablecloths spread elegantly atop your plain and ordinary table covers. Be the show stopper by designing some awesome bows and other accents with pintuck patterns and style. Create an inviting ambiance for your guests by throwing a pintuck theme ambiance containing squared pattern napkins, sashes, runners, and linens.
- Material: Taffeta Pintuck
- Measurements: Approx 132" diameter size, round shape.
- How to Care: Hand wash, Hang dry only.
- Each pintuck square measures approximately 3"x3".
- Tablecloths have hemmed edges for an exquisite look.
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Decoration
Linen Care Instructions