8 Pack | 13" Round Glass Charger Plates With Metallic Silver Spray Rim
Free Shipping ( to go)
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
180 days Free Returns
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
Color:More in Silver
|Quantity: 8 Charger Plates|
|Color: Clear | Silver|
|Style: Gold Spray Rim|
|Plate Diameter: 13"|
|Inner Diameter: 9''|
|Rim Design Length: 2"|
|Perfectly pairs with our Placemats
Round Charger Plates
With its 13" diameter, this charger plate can easily be paired with a 10" dinner plate and 7" salad plate to create a table with a mix of patterns and finishes that will surely impress your guests. Offering unparalleled style and versatility, it also provides plenty of room for serving soups, salads, and entrees.
Glass Charger Plates
Boasting a white center with a gold foil spray pattern edge, this charger plate lends a distinct, artisan appeal that's perfect for enhancing food presentations at restaurants, catered events, and receptions.
Charger Plates With Rim
Made of durable glass, this charger plate is durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear while still maintaining a pristine appearance.
- Sale is for Charger Plates only, other decorative accessories not included.
- Easy to wash simply wash under hot rinsing water. These plates are not microwave or dishwasher friendly.
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.