19" Blush/Rose Gold Prism Top Stainless Steel Candle Lantern Centerpiece Outdoor Metal Patio Lantern
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Return for Refund within 60 days:
Refunds will be sent back to same payment used.
Return for Exchange within 180 days:
You’ll be given the full merchandise value of your qualifying return in the form of a store credit code to use on a new order via email.
|Quantity: 1 Candle Lantern|
|Material: Stainless Steel | Glass Panels|
|Color: Blush/Rose Gold|
|Overall Height: 19.5" (excluding top ring)|
|Overall Dimensions without Top: 15" H x 4.5" W|
|Opening Panel Size: 11" H x 5" W|
|Base: 7"L x 7"W|
|Glass Thickness: 2mm|
|Hanging Ring: 2" H x 2.25" W|
|Ventilation Shaft: 1" H x 3" W|
|Suitable for hanging or freestanding|
|Can be used indoors and outdoors|
|Removable Glass Panels and Hanging Ring|
|Lantern has 1 opening door|
|Lantern tops can become quite hot while burning a candle inside. Please use precaution when handling them while a flame is inside or just after.|
- Note: Candles and other accessories not included!
- Uses: Perfect for Home and Room Decoration, Evening Party Decoration, Bar, Cafe, Holiday, Stylish Accent for Fireplaces, Shelves, End Tables, Artificial Flowers and Succulents, Ideal for Gift Ideas and Souvenirs.
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.