19ft Heavy Duty DIY Balloon Arch Stand Kit, Holds Up To 400 Balloons
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Return for Refund within 60 days:
Refunds will be sent back to same payment used.
Return for Exchange within 180 days:
You’ll be given the full merchandise value of your qualifying return in the form of a store credit code to use on a new order via email.
Style:More in White Collection
|Quantity: 1 Balloon Arch Stand Kit|
|Balloon Capacity: 400|
|2 Fillable Bases|
|2 Connector Tubes|
|12 Foldable Arch Connector Poles|
|Each Pole Size: 29 inches|
|Fill bases with sand or water|
|Features: Indoor, Outdoor, Backdrop|
- Water Square Base: 2 PCS (Each base size - 13" wide x 13" long x 6" tall )
- Connector Tube: 2 PCS (8.5" long x 2.25" diameter)
- Long Tube: 12 PCS (Each tube 29" long)
- Max Size When Installed: 9ft Tall and 19ft Wide
- Tip: Use Sand or Water to Weigh it down and make it more stable.
- Note: Balloons and other decorations are not included
- Uses: Wedding, Ceiling Decoration, Hanging Decor, Birthday Party, Baby Shower, Prom Nights
How to Install the Balloon Arch Kit
1. Fill up both balloon arch bases with water.
2. Stick the PVC tubes to the large bases
3. Put 10 poles altogether
4. Put about 35 balloon ring clips through the poles (Not Included)
5. Connect the 10 poles with PVC poles sticked on the large water fillable base to form a balloon arch frame.