20" Premium Crystal Glass Hurricane Candle Taper Candlestick Holder With Chandelier Chains
Free Shipping get! $49.00 to get Free Shipping
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Flexible Return 180 Days
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
|Quantity: 1 Crystal Candelabra|
|Material: Glass Crystal|
|Overall Height: 20"|
|Globe Opening: 3.5"|
|Globe Height: 8.5"|
Inner Circle Opening: 2"
|Total Chains: 6|
|Base Diameter: 4.75"|
Crystal Glass Candle Holder
Crafted from premium quality crystal glass that is so clear and flawless that it almost looks liquid, this glass globe taper candle holder is an adorable accent piece to heighten the sophistication of your dinner tables, party tables, wedding tables, guests tables, gifts tables, or everyday dining.
Hurricane Candle Holder
Beautifully curved hurricane glass globe atop a beveled candelabra has stylishly scalloped rim that add elegance and grace to your candle display. This dream-like darling comes with detachable acrylic crystal pendant chains that dangle mystically from the ridge, oozing unsurpassed sophistication all around.
Taper Candle Holder
Light real wax candles or fill the globe with diamond confetti, rose petals, jelly filler balls, pearls, or glitter along with a flameless LED candle for an exotic display of lurid luminosity.
- Uses: Birthday, Wedding, Party, Table Decoration, Event Decoration, Centerpieces, Candle holder
- Note: Candles and Decorations NOT INCLUDED
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.