Pack of 4 - 15" Reversible Crystal Ball Trumpet Glass Vase
Free Shipping get! $49.00 to get Free Shipping
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Flexible Return 180 Days
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
|Quantity: 4 Glass Vases|
|Top Opening: 5"|
|Top Depth: 12"|
|Base Diameter: 4"|
|Glass Thickness: 2-3mm|
Sleek Trumpet Vase
Styled in sleek trumpet shape, the fluted base rises tastefully to an eye-catching globe that stretches further to a graceful flared trumpet.
Balanced and Transparent
Broad base gives sufficient balance and stability to the vase and prevents the tall upper half from tumbling down in case of accidental bumps; while their exceptional transparency displays the lurid decorations you fill inside.
Also known as Pilsner Vase, these trumpet vases are a widely popular flare opening vases that are used for wedding reception’s centerpieces, floral displays, candle display and more.
Quantity: 4 Glass Vases
Top Opening: 5"
Top Depth: 12"
Base Diameter: 4"
Glass Thickness: 2-3mm
Note: Flowers and other decorations are not included
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Birthdays, Celebration Ceremonies, Fancy Dinner Parties, Baby and Bridal Showers, Restaurants, Catered Events and Perfect Housewarming or Wedding Gift.
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.