Set of 2 | 6" Gold Crackle Glass Hurricane Vase Candle Holder | Floral vase
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Return for Refund within 60 days:
Refunds will be sent back to same payment used.
Return for Exchange within 180 days:
You’ll be given the full merchandise value of your qualifying return in the form of a store credit code to use on a new order via email.
|Quantity: 2 Glass Vase|
|Material: Crackle Design Glass|
|Style: Gold Foil Crackle Glass|
|Top Diameter: 4"|
|Base Diameter: 3"|
|Glass Thickness: 4mm|
|These Vases are handmade & slight variation in shape happens|
|Use as Flower Vase or Candle Holders|
Crackle Glass Vase
A spellbinding fusion of rugged beauty with shimmering gold luster, this glass vase will add timeless elegance to your home, office, or party space. Featuring chic crackle glass construction and gold foil design, this vase is an ideal decorative accent for modern homes as well as for minimalist partyscapes.
Eccentric Flower Vase
Eccentric crackle glass construction gives a quirky appeal to this piece, while shiny gold foil design adds to the regal charm of your living room, office desk, and even wedding tablescapes. Fill with either fresh or faux flowers and foliage to make a dashing flower centerpiece, or light a votive or a tea light inside to ooze warm whimsical glow of festive joy.
Perfect to win hearts as a standalone decorative piece, these Hurricane Candle Holders make a perfect gift for weddings, anniversaries, house warming, and birthdays. Being intricately hand-made by our master artisans, the raw ravishing beauty of this vase will win hearts in instants!
- Perfect to use for flower arrangements or even to use as candle holders.
- Uses: Home Decor, Weddings, Churches, Restaurants, and Events
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.