Using certain decorations during the holidays can help you create a beautiful winter wonderland that will awe your guests. These lovely decorations surpass typical holiday decorations and can be used for winter weddings, anniversaries and galas.
- Party Backdrops. Start with a beautiful focal point by creating party backdrops.
- White Tulle. Use white tulle for romantic party backdrops or a shimmering glitter option for a birthday or anniversary.
- Fairy Lights. Add fairy lights to the tulle or other fabric to create a lighted focal point. You can also add flowers to the backdrop for a romantic touch. You can create a similar effect by creating a canopy with the tulle. Next, add beautiful tablecloths to the round or rectangular tables available at the venue. A layered effect creates an attractive feature, such as using white and silver or gold and green options together.
- Satin Table Runners. Topping your tablecloths is a simple matter that involves choosing between the attractive options that are available. Satin table runners provide a finished look for the tables while layered white tulle can create the illusion of a snowy landscape.
- Acrylic Ice. Centerpieces that incorporate frosted acrylic ice make lovely holiday centerpieces. Holiday centerpieces are perfectly accented with glitter branches and acrylic beads that make the centerpiece sparkle alongside a bright tablecloth.