Last week we went over minty green and aviary ideas for parties and weddings. Still not enough? We know, you can never have too many magazines to browse, boards to pin, or inspiration to find. Hot ideas to arrive in 2013 are great to keep in mind for nearly any party. We’ve come up with a few ideas to incorporate these ideas into your planning:
Flowers aren’t just for centerpieces. They’re a statement of style. Make your event bloom with these ideas:
- Vintage floral patterned photo booth backdrops.
- Flower arches build by flowers from guests.
- Garland and ivy backdrops.
- Floral favor decorations with a touch of minty color.
- Intertwined flowers with braided hair styles.
Real rustic romanticism is alive in 2013. Whether you buy or DIY, there’s so many ways to bring mother nature and the wild green into your home.
- Bark patterned invites
- Chicken wire to hold place cards, photos and other displays.
- Bark wrapped luminary vases.
- Large stumps as place card holder displays.
Other trends to watch out for include paper lanterns (for ceremony, receptions, dancing floors, table toppers!), ombre (pick one color and then similar tones), and the 1920’s flair (time travel not needed!).