Will you be minty fresh for the big day? There’s so many ways to incorporate one of 2013’s hottest shades into your wedding, party or reception. Just imagine using a mint green as your baby shower color (keeps the baby sex a complete surprise without having to resort to yellow!) A few marvelous minty ideas are:
- Mint iced cakes and other deserts.
- Mint juleps, mint garnished drinks,
- Refreshing mint favors.
- Mint sorbet to cleanse the palate.
- Refreshing mint shoes!
- Tiny mint placecards, sprinkles, and sparkles on a gray table arrangements.
- Mint, gray and yellow party. (Like Black and White affair but dreamy instead of stuffy.)
No need to fly away. Whether you’re celebrating your new nest egg, announcing your wedding or a new bundle of joy, the bird is a fanciful accent to any party. Think:
- Flower filled bird cages as rustic centerpieces.
- Blue bird invites to the party.
- Feather fascinators for flair.
- Plunging plumage accented dresses.
- Bird’s nests as a ring pillow.
- Candy coated bird’s nests as deserts.
Catch us next week for some fresh from the garden party ideas to inspire your spring party ideas.