Poinsettia holds great significance religiously and traditionally. In Mexico, it is known as a Christmas Eve Flower, while in Spain people call it Easter Flower, and the people of Portugal name it Easters Morning. Religiously, the flower plays an important role in Christmas celebrations. The star-shaped leaf pattern is said to symbolize the Star of Bethlehem, while the red color represents the blood sacrifice through the crucifixion of Jesus. The same essence of courage and triumph is exuded by our gorgeous BLOOM WHEREVER Poinsettia-Style Fabric. Duly named, Bloom Wherever, because the plant can sprout and bud almost anywhere, even in the weeds! Just like this vibrantly beautiful flower that can grow and bloom despite the worst climatic and environmental conditions, one can also face the thick and thin of this life and still continue flourishing, combating the trials and standing up tall, triumphant and victorious!
With our organization belief to offer a qualitative range of products, we are involved in offering a beautiful collection of Colored Non-Woven Fabric for our valuable customers. Attractive color combinations and Mesmerizing patterns will give your decorations into the magical makeover. These Big Flower Design Non-Woven Polyester Fabric Bolt are widely used for Wedding Invitation Cards, Flower bouquets, Digital Prints, Photo album cover page material, Digital Photo Album, Art & Crafts, Gift Wrapping, Fancy Gift & Jewellery Boxes, Lantern, Gift Envelopes, Labels, Laser Cutting Motives & Paper Bags.
- Material: Non-Woven Polyester
- Width of Fabric: 19" Wide (Approx:)
- Length of Fabric: 10 Yards (Approx:)
- Color: Silver/Ivory
- Qty: 1 Bolt/Order
- Edges: Not Finished.
- Design: Big Flower Design
- Style: Fabric is simply bonded (glued or heated or stitched), the result is a lovely see thru fabric.
- Can be used as Drape for your Furniture, Walls, Ceiling, or Wrap Your Favors, Flowers, and Gift to Show the Unsurpassed Splendor of the Host.
- Uses: Backdrops, Dress Making, Prom Dresses, Runners, Hanging Decor, Draping Tables and Ceilings, DIY