Balloon Garland Kit
Fun, festive, and so very flamboyant! Get your party started in no time with our all in one Balloon Garland Kit. Make a fun addition to decorations for baby shower, bridal showers, teen's bedroom, school event, wedding reception, weddings, birthday party, holiday functions, and family get-togethers.
Cheerful colors and festive glitz of these Balloons Wholesale decorations will instantly bring celebratory feel to any space. This Party Decoration Kit includes everything you need to rock any party; merry Metallic and Solid Colored Confetti Filled Balloons, Clear Plastic Chain together with Balloon Dots and Balloon Tying Tool to make your balloon decoration procedure a breeze.
Easy To Install
With the easy installation instructions included in the kit, you can conveniently string the wholesale foil balloons garland decorations up to create wonderful décor in no time. Design dreamlike Balloon Arch, Backdrops, Photo Booths, Wall Decorations, Table Decorations, Entrance Effects, Party Banners, Columns, Tree Decorations, and more!
- For Confetti Balloons: After Inflated, please Rub Gently with Wool Gloves, Sweater, Carpet, Cloth, Hair and Roll the Balloons to Get Static so That the confetti stick to the wall the balloon. Pop the balloons will make a great fun when confetti flying out in party.
- Float Time is about 10 hrs for the 10" balloons. Blow balloons up with helium closer to the time of event for it to last.
Uses: Perfect for balloon arch decoration, baby shower, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, corporate events, engagements, BBQs, photo shoots and more!
- High Quality: These balloons are made of latex material, strong and durable enough to inflate for decoration, safe to use.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
How To Make Balloon Garland:
- Inflate all balloons with air and tie a knot using Balloon Tying Tool.
- Insert balloon lips into decorating strip holes and gently pull balloon knots through the holes to secure. Alternate balloon colors and sizes and skip holes as needed on decorating strip as you attach balloons.
- Use the dot glue makes it easy to fill the gap of balloons with smaller balloons.
- Tie a long piece of ribbon to an empty hole at each end of the decorating strip and hang garland against a wall or from the ceiling.
NOTE: Total length depends on the setting of balloons. DIY item, total length may vary!