12 Pack | 3oz Clear Glass Cylinder Candy Party Favor Jars With Flip Lids
Arrive before Apr 3 | Free Shipping ( to go)
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
180 days Free Returns
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
Style:More in Clear Collection
Quantity: 12 Bottles/Order
Capacity: 3 Oz
|Feature: Clasp Opening|
Each clear jar has a metal seal that not only adds a visual element but also keeps your sweet treats fresh and lovely.
We give you these clear jars to seal in your dreams, greetings, and wishes towards your valued guests who shared the sweet memories of your big day with you. Just fill these clear jars with your favorite candies, Jordan almonds, acrylic ice, colored sand or stones to make them look colorful and beautiful. Attach a ribbon, a personalized tag, or flowers to make these pretty treasures appear simply extravagant and fancy!
- Top Lid Diameter: 2"
- Top Opening Diameter: 2"
- Sale is for glass bottle only, other decorative accessories not included
- Uses: Wedding Favor, Party Favor, Birthday, Event, Decoration, Candy Jar
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.