No festivity is complete without colorful festive balloons and to give you a huge dose of fun and frolic, our Balloon Kit in celebratory colors is an ideal option. Get any party started with our best quality balloons available in cheerful colors. Compared to the ordinary balloons available in the market, our sturdy balloons are bigger, bolder, and better!
Fun, festive colors coupled with sleek smooth surface will instantly transform any dull space into an excitingly cheerful realm. Perfect for merry moments like Weddings, Showers, Birthdays, Graduations, Anniversaries, Halloween Party, Christmas Functions, Holiday Events, and any other celebration that calls for an extra dash of color and charisma.
Create breathtaking Balloon Arches, Balloon Columns, Table Centerpieces, and Balloon Bouquets by clipping the balloons together with our Balloon Buckle Clips, or use in coordination with our Tassels, Pompoms, Foil Letter and Number Balloons and Banners for a fun-filled décor. Get the balloons inflated in no time with our Balloon Hand Pumps or Portable Electric Air Blower Balloon Pump Inflator. Save time, money, and energy on Party Decoration with our exciting range of Party Balloon Kits.
For Confetti Balloons: After inflated, please rub gently with wool gloves, sweater, carpet, cloth, hair and roll the balloons to get static so that the confetti stick to the wall of the balloon. Pop the balloons will make a great fun when confetti flying out in party.
- Float time is about 10 hrs for the 12" balloons. Blow balloons up with helium closer to the time of event for it to last.
- The 5" balloons will likely not float due to the size of the balloon and the amount of helium it occupies.
Uses: Perfect for balloon arch decoration, baby shower, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, corporate events, engagements, BBQs, photo shoots and more!
High Quality: These balloons are made of latex material, strong and durable enough to inflate for decoration, safe to use.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
How To Make Balloon Garland:
- Inflate all balloons with air and tie a knot using Balloon Tying Tool.
- Insert balloon lips into decorating strip holes and gently pull balloon knots through the holes to secure. Alternate balloon colors and sizes and skip holes as needed on decorating strip as you attach balloons.
- Use the dot glue makes it easy to fill the gap of balloons with smaller balloons.
- Tie a long piece of ribbon to an empty hole at each end of the decorating strip and hang garland against a wall or from the ceiling.
NOTE: Total length depends on the setting of balloons. DIY item, total length may vary!