2 Pack Silver Mercury Reversible Latour Trumpet Glass Vases 24" Tall
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
Color:More in Silver
|Quantity: 2 Trumpet Vases|
|Material: Heavy Duty Glass|
|Style: Mercury Finish Reversible Glass Vase|
|Top Opening: 6"|
|Base Opening: 6"|
|Top Depth: 13"|
|Base Depth: 7"|
|Middle Ball: 4" x 4"|
|Glass Thickness: 2-3mm|
Durable and Elegant
This glam piece features a splayed fluted base that rises elegantly to an eye-catching globe, stretching further to a graceful flared trumpet mouth.
Perfect for Any Occasions
Fashioned from high quality clear glass in sleek trumpet shape, and tastefully accented with glimmering silver mercury splatters, this Pilsner Vase is an emblem of style and sparkle!
Shimmering silver mercury splashes impart a whimsical beauty to the crystal clear glass surface, elevating your flower decorations to the new level of gorgeousness! Either gift these beauties to your loved ones as a token of your affection, or use these to make stunning wedding centerpieces, floral displays, candle display and more!
- Hand Blown Quality Glass
- Note: There is a block half way into the vase. Objects can only be placed half way into the base.
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.
Based on 41 Reviews