3" Tall Gemcut Premium Crystal Glass Taper Candlestick Holder Stand With Gold Metal Stem
Arrive before Apr 3 | Free Shipping ( to go)
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
180 days Free Returns
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
Style:More in Gold
|Quantity: 1 Candle Holder|
|Materials: Gemcut Glass and Metal Stem|
|Total Height: 3"|
|Top Diameter: 1.5"|
|Opening Diameter: 1"|
|Base Diameter: 2"|
Crystal Glass Taper Candlestick Holder
If you're looking for a classy centerpiece for your wedding or any other event, our crystal glass taper candlestick holder is a perfect choice! The classy cuts and clean lines of crystal clear glass give it a modern look while the gold metal stem adds an extra dose of chicness to this timeless décor accent.
Crystal Candlestick Holder
Made from high-quality crystal glass, this chic candlestick holder is an ideal choice for adding a touch of luxury to your high-end events and celebrations. The chic gold metal stem accents the crystal faceted base and 12-sided polygon cut glass holder to highlight the radiant glow of the flickering taper candle most extravagantly.
Perfect Décor Accent
Elegant and convenient, this candle holder will garner everyone’s attention with its glamorous appeal. Double the petite beauty of these elegant candle holders by placing them atop decorative mirrors while pairing them with other glass accents to create a beautiful candle display. This candlestick holder is sure to make a stunning statement whether you scatter some rose petals or arrange a couple of tea lights around it making your event even more unforgettable.
- Uses: Table Decoration, Event Decoration, Centerpieces, Birthday, Wedding, and any other events.
Note: Candles and Decorations Not Included
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.