32" 5 Arm Premium Crystal Glass Taper Candle Holder Candelabra With Chandelier Chains
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
|Quantity: 1 Crystal Candelabra|
|Material: Glass Crystal|
|Total Height: 32"|
|Total 5 Candle Holders|
|Total Chains: 30 (5 chains each in 4 arm candle holder,1 chain at the bottom )|
|6 Chains (4" long) in the Middle Arm|
|Globe Top Diameter: 3.5" Inner|
|Candle Opening: 0.75 Base|
|Base Diameter: 6"|
|Assembly required. Assembly Instructions Included.|
Crystal Glass Candle Holder
This 5 arm showpiece has a crystal stem candelabra so clear and flawless that it seems like almost liquid. Being 32 inches tall, this glam piece will tastefully make a glamorous centerpiece or accent piece for wedding tables, guest tables, dessert tables, or gift table, without hindering the view of your treasured guests.
Hurricane Candle Holder
Beautifully curved hurricane glass globes with stylishly scalloped lips on each of the arms add elegance and grace to your candle display. This dream-like darling comes with detachable acrylic crystal pendant chains that dangle mystically from each holder, oozing unsurpassed sophistication all around.
Taper Candle Holder
The transparent globes can further be glamorized by filling with glitter, colored sand, jelly filler balls, silk petals, pearls, and acrylic crystals, with a flameless LED candle.
- Globe Height: 8.5"
- Globe Top Diameter: 3.5" Inner
- Globe Opening Diameter: 2.25"
- Uses: Birthday, Wedding, Party, Table Decoration, Event Decoration, Centerpieces, Candle holder
- Note: Candles and Decorations NOT INCLUDED
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.