This natural fir wood rectangular planter box is perfect to add rustic charm to any setting. With rustic rough-hewn beauty, this natural fir wood planter box harmoniously accents indoor or outdoor surroundings, patio, or balcony. Versatile and multipurpose rectangular vessels are ideal not only for plants and flowers, but can also be used in your wedding decor as a centerpiece or to collect cards. Use as a vintage decorative piece at a rustic wedding, filling with flowers, succulents or bouquets, write sweet personalized notes or quotes on the side with chalk or chalk markers, or, enliven your kitchen by using it as an indoor home for flower plants, herbs, or wheatgrass. Utilize it as a perfect storage basket, fill it with fruits, chocolates or gourmet snacks, or put your favorite stuffs in it as a display box on the table or shelf. The included plastic liner easily holds dirt, sand, or vase filler, thus perfect for bedding plants and herbs. This sturdy and hard-wearing planter is environmental friendly and a classy decorative accent for any space and season!
- Material: Natural Fir Wood With Plastic Liner
- Color: Brown
- Qty: 4 pcs Planter Boxes
- Wood Thickness: 8mm or 0.30 inch (Approx)
- Outer Box Size: 8" L x 4" W x 4" H (Approx)
- Inner Box size: 7.5" L x 2-5/8" W x 4" H
- Liner size: 7.25" L x 2.75" W x 3.75" H
- Liner Material: Very Thin and Flexible Plastic
- Removable Plastic Liner: Yes
- Great for DIY Terrariums and Succulent Planters
- No drain holes in the planter. Can be used outdoors but best to keep dry as it is not treated. Use liner to prevent major wood damage when adding soil/wet items.
- Due to it’s nature, each box will vary in color and texture.
- This listing is for wood box (pot, planter). Flowers and greenery not included.