48 Pack | Personalized Cone Shaped Wedding Favor Party Gift Boxes With Satin Ribbon
Customizations Total: $0.00
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
|Quantity: 48 Cones|
|Printed on Satin Ribbon, shipped uncut.|
|Easy to Assemble|
|Hot foil printing, not laser/machine engraved.|
|Candies are not included.|
|Can only print Regular English Alphabet, Numbers, and Symbols, ( ) ? ! : $ " , @ # / - &'|
|Please be informed that letters with accent on them (such as: á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ, ü) will be converted to the Regular English Alphabet.|
|Note: We don’t do Custom Logos.|
These see-through cone shaped favor boxes look truly tempting, displaying the sweet treats and delicious delicacies packed inside. These pretty wedding favors will excite your guests, making them feel like young kids, holding their favorite popsicles and cones. Fill these wedding party favors with your favorite treats, Jordan almonds, candy hearts, chocolates or any surprise gift. Give a personal touch to these clear favor boxes by attaching a personalized ribbon or tag, tying a small bow or a handcrafted flower in your wedding theme color.
The cone shaped favor boxes are approx. 6" in length, you can fill with a candy of your choice. M&M's, Jordan almonds, etc. are perfect to put in the cones. Then topped it off with your own personalized ribbon. Each order is for 48 personalized favors. Includes everything you need to make the favor just like the picture, except the candies. Orders are shipped unassembled to avoid damage. CANDIES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
* Can only print regular english alphabet, numbers, and the following symbols, ( ) ? ! : $ " , @ / - & * Please be informed that letters with accent on them (such as: á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ, ü) will be converted to regular English alphabet. * If it's not listed here, then unfortunately, we are unable to print it. Not able to do foreign characters, symbols, accents. Sorry, not able to do custom logos.
Please type " / " (without the quotation marks) where you want the two sides to be separated.
Example: Jack % Jill / February 14, 2008
Left side - Jack (emblem) Jill
Right side - February 14, 2008
Maximum character limits does include spaces, please do not go over the maximum character limits. If it will require revisions, it will delay production of your order. Please count the number of characters yourself to avoid delays. Hot foil printing, not laser/machine engraved.
Text Imprint Guideline.
* We will print EXACTLY as you enter.
* Exception: if all CAPS due to CAPS taking 1.5 spacing, if and only if we cannot fit the entire line in CAPS,
we will change to lower case letters.
* We will NOT check for spelling errors, mistypes, or print color combinations.
* Please make sure to review the order carefully prior to order confirmation.
This is the time required for production of your personalized item BEFORE shipping, and does not include actual transit time. Please allow yourself enough time for the additional production time you've chosen.
*****RIBBON CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS*****
1). Lay out the ribbon as pictured. At first glance, a few people may think the text is printed opposite.
It was NOT, this is exactly how it is supposed to look, it just has not been cut yet.
2). You just have to follow the ribbon cutting guidelines below. Cut between the text as indicated.
3). After the incisions have been made, ribbon will look like this.
4). After cutting, the final product/piece of individual ribbon will look like this. Left and right text, with
a long space in the middle for tying. Then simply repeat the process with the remainder roll of ribbon.
* Can only print regular english alphabet, numbers, and the following symbols, ( ) ? ! : $ " , @ / - &
* Please be informed that letters with accent on them (such as: á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ, ü) will be converted to regular English alphabet.
* If it's not listed here, then unfortunately, we are unable to print it. Not able to do foreign characters, symbols, accents. Sorry, not able to do custom logos.