This labyrinth inspired Sequin Design Jute Burlap Fabric by the Bolt is the most enticing fusion of rustic festive celebration with the urban glam of an extravagant bash. The natural hue and tough texture of burlap/jute revitalize our mood by reminding us of tall, lofty trees, with brown trunks, dew-damped grass, and blue endless sky.
The serene pond and tranquil atmosphere, all this is refreshed in our memories as we drape our interiors with burlap table covers, chair sashes, or runners. Or, to be more in connection with nature, try their sturdiness outdoors, and see the harmonious connection between natural surrounding with this supreme gift of nature.
The shimmery sequin pattern in enigmatic labyrinth design adds a splash of contemporary glitz and glam into this vintage masterpiece, while the attribute of sheer sturdiness and strength makes it an ideal choice for heavy-duty outdoor use.
- Material: All Natural Jute Burlap
- Width of Fabric: 54" Wide (Approx:)
- Length of Fabric: 4 Yards (Approx:)
- Color: Silver
- Qty: 1 Bolt/Order
- Edges: Not Finished
- These fabric bolts are perfect for draping tables, ceilings, walls, and can also be used to fuel your own creativity.
- Burlap material has a unique smell and is unavoidable.
- This is not a defect and is actually an indication that this is 100% authentic burlap material.
- Uses: Backdrops, Dress Making, Prom Dresses, Runners, Hanging Decor, Draping Tables and Ceilings, DIY