6 Pack Clear Heavy Duty Concave Glass Vase, Hourglass Shaped Flower Vases 24"
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
|Quantity: 6 Pcs / Order|
|Material: High Quality Hand Blown Glass|
|Size: 24" (2 FT) Tall|
|Opening: 5.5" Diameter|
|Glass Thickness: 0.08"-0.12" (2-3mm)|
Hour Glass Vase
Exceptional clarity of transparent glass is coupled with contemporary flared shape to give you this lush luxury! The splayed shape gives a unique classy look to the vase that can be used either to showcase your bouquets, floral balls, stems, sprays, and picks with vase filler balls, acrylic gems, pearl beads, decorative sand, glitter, and diamond confetti filled inside, or simply on its own to exude pure opulence.
Multi-Use & Versatile
Create most mesmeric centerpieces with colorful stones and gems filled inside, top with a Rose, Flower Kissing Ball, Boxwood Topiary Ball, or Pompoms. The narrow center can be designed with ribbons, pearl strings, lace trims, diamond garlands, string LEDs and so much more! For a truly exotic display, place LEDs in the bottom with pearl beads, acrylic ice crystals, faux diamonds, or rose petals inside.
- Quantity: 6 pcs/order
- Material: High Quality Hand Blown Glass
- Color: Clear
- Height: 24"
- Opening: 5.5"
- Glass Thickness: 2-3mm
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Decoration
- Note: Sale is only for Flared Glass Vase, other decorations and accessories are NOT INCLUDED!
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.
Based on 36 Reviews