8 Pack | 13" Luxurious Black/Gold Braided Rim Glass Charger Plates, Clear Round Charger Plates
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
Color:More in Gold
|Quantity: 8 Charger Plates|
|Color: Black and Gold|
|Overall Diameter: 13"|
|Inner Diameter: 8"|
|Rim Design Thickness: 2.5"|
|Perfectly pairs with our Placemats
Glass Charger Plates
Add regal touch and sophisticated style to your dining experience with these gorgeous black accented charger plates. Pair these beauties with gold rimmed dinnerware, flatware and stemware for an added festive flair.
Braided Charger Plates
Featuring heavy weight clear glass construction in classic round shape with black accented black braided borders, this glam platter will highlight your signature dishes and delicious delights in the most eye-catching manner.
Round Charger Plates
Shiny black embellishments coupled with stunning gold toned braided design make these glass charger plates a perfect decorative accessory to bring a touch of class into your tablescapes.
- Can use either side, with one side a little more matte than the other.
- Uses: charger or display plate. Best when paired with our crowns.
- Note: Order is for Charger Plate only. Other accessories not included
- How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.