8ft Heavy Duty Metal Square Wedding Arch Photography Backdrop Stand
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
Return for Refund within 60 days:
Refunds will be sent back to same payment used.
Return for Exchange within 180 days:
You’ll be given the full merchandise value of your qualifying return in the form of a store credit code to use on a new order via email.
Shape:More in Gold
|Quantity: 1 Square Metal Arch|
What You Get:
|Pole Circumference: 4.75"|
|Metal Thickness: 2.5mm|
|Weight: 22 lbs|
|Color: Matte Gold|
|Overall Height: 8 FT X 8 FT|
|Capacity: 100 Lbs|
|Order is for Wedding Arch only. Balloons and other accessories are not included.|
|Assembly Instruction: Assembly Diagram Included.|
|Installation Tips: Should assemble the legs first. 2 people are recommended to get the item assembled. You need a screwdriver to tighten the screws. (Screwdriver is not included)|
- Each Side Crossbar Size: 8"H x 27.5"L x 1"W
- Central Crossbar Size: 43"L x 1"W
- Each Stand Bars Size: 41.25"L x 1"W
- Each Base Size: 9.5"H x 23"L x 3.25"W
- Screw Size: 1.5"L x 0.25"W
- Wing Nut Size: 0.75"L x 0.25" (Hole Diameter)
- Washer: 0.5" (Outer Diameter) | 0.25" (Inner Diameter)
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Arch consists of separate pieces, very comfortable to store and take so little space
- The arch design is made very carefully, you can easily fix flowers, led lights and decorative elements on it.
- Perfect for weddings, birthdays, bridal shows and photo sessions.
- Parts are Labeled with Letter Stickers
- 2 People are recommended to assemble.
- Screwdriver is not included.
- Additional decorations such as flowers, drapes and accessories are not included.
1. Can this be taken numerous times and broken down, will it fit a four door car - Yes
2. Will it hold a climbing plant - Yes
3. Could this arch be used as trellises for real roses in the garden - A trellises is technically a support for a rose vines/climbing vines.
4. Can it stand on it's own or do you have stake in the ground - Yes, it can stand on it's own.
5. How many pieces does it break down into - Nine (9)
6. How sturdy this arch is - It is sturdy enough to hold floral items.
7. How you do stabilize the arch - Arch is stable on it's own as long as the screws that keep it together are secured and tight, if it needs more reinforcement, can use sand bags on each end attached to the base to balance and further reinforce the back drop.