Gold Foiled Crackle Glass Flower Bud Vase, Bubble Bowl Round Vase Table Centerpiece - 4"
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
|Quantity: 1 Bubble Vase|
|Style: Gold-Foiled Crackle Vase|
|Total Height: 4"|
|Total Width: 5"|
|Opening Diameter: 3.25"|
|Base Diameter: 2"|
|Use as Flower Vase or Candle Holders|
Gold Foiled Crackle Glass Flower Vase
Shiny, stylish, and simply spellbinding! This eccentric glass gold foil vase will add seamless sheen and timeless elegance to your home, office, or party space. Featuring chic crackle glass construction and glistening gold foil design, this globe vase is an ideal decorative accent for modern homes as well as for minimalist partyscapes.
Classic Gold Glass Candle Holder
Quirky crackle glass construction gives a whimsical appeal to this piece, while shiny gold foil design adds to the regal charm of your living room, office desk, and even wedding tablescapes. Fill with either fresh or faux flowers and foliage to make a dashing flower centerpiece, or light a votive or a tea light inside to ooze warm whimsical glow of festive joy.
Shiny Gold Vase Centerpiece
Perfect to win hearts as a standalone decorative piece, these Gold-Foil Crackle Vases make a perfect gift for weddings, anniversaries, house warming, and birthdays. Being intricately hand-made by our master artisans, the raw ravishing beauty of this sphere vase will win hearts in instants!
- Note: Gold Foil is prone to coming off when scratched
- How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.