Seamless transparency of premium grade glass construction coupled with elegant design give these beautiful Handmade Flower Holders an air of stately sophistication that is attributed to the royal banquets. Sleek glass cylinder cups are beautifully held by a solid glass stem with double spherical design that enhances the charming appeal of these Candle Holders. Flared flat base not only adds to the classiness of these vases but also provides firm support to your decorations, avoiding any accidental toppling and collapsing.
Fill these clear beauties with Pearls, Diamonds, Acrylic Ice Crystals, Jelly Filler Balls, Colorful Sand and Stones, Glitter and Confetti, or Silk Petals and Craft Flowers. Display your Taper Candles, Pillar Candles, Tea Lights, or Submersible LED Candles and Fresh or Faux Flowers in an enchanting style. Place atop our Decorative Mirrors on Sequined Silk and Spandex Tablecloths, Cotton Table Covers, Satin and Rosette Table Runners to complete your Party’s Decorative Look!
- Pedestal Candle Holder Flower Vase Multipurpose Set
- Material: High Quality Clear Glass
- Quantity: Set of 3
- Small Vase: 12” Height
- Medium Vase : 14” Height
- Large Vase: 16” Height
- Height of Tulip: 5" each
- Each Tulip opening : 4” Diameter
- Each Tulip Base: 4” Diameter
- Glass Thickness: 2-3mm (Approx.)
- Uses: Wedding, Party, Event, Banquet, Decoration
- Order is for Vases only. Flowers and other decorations are not included.
- Note: As with handmade materials, slight variation in the finish is possible. This is not a defect.
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.