Give a personal touch to your wedding favors and gifts with this personalized ribbon having your names printed in an elegant manner. This personalized ribbon will leave a long lasting impact on your guests’ minds. Now it’s possible to adorn your wedding favors with this custom ribbon. Tie lovely knots to decorate wedding gifts, bridal bouquets, party decors, festive favors and more. Let your invitees feel the warmth and love of your marital bond with these luxurious ribbons bearing your names or any other tailored text. Attach these beautiful trimmings with tags, reception balloons or tie these artistically around your wedding party favors and just give an enchanting personalized touch to the entire wedding decor. Choose from the wide variety of colors the hue that matches with your scheme shade and bring everything in a seamless harmony. Add your customized text, a message of love, a note to remember and take your gift wrapping to the next level with this tailored custom printed ribbon.
Uses - Wedding, Birthday, Party, Baby Shower, Gift Wrap, Favor Boxes Decoration, and Other Wedding Favor Ideas
100 pieces personalized ribbons
* Custom printed on 3/8" satin ribbon
* 100 ribbons per order
* Approx 12" each piece.
* Are meant to be cut and used for bows as shown in the picture
* Orders are shipped uncut.
* Ribbons have printing on both sides (left & right) with a long space in middle to be tied.
* Hot foil printing, not laser/machine engraved
* These are NOT continuous printed ribbons, our continuous printed ribbons are posted separately.
* Please note, each roll is large enough to hold more than 1 order.
* (I.E. If you've ordered 5 x orders, and they didn't come in 5 different spools, do not be alarmed,
you can count them yourself to verify, they are all there.)
* 34 Maximum characters allowed
* Maximum character limits does include spaces.
* CAPS takes up 1.5 character spaces.
* Can only print regular English alphabet and numbers.
* Can only print regular english alphabet, numbers, and the following symbols, ( ) ? ! : $ " , @ # / - &
will be printed as:
* If it's not listed here, then unfortunately, we are unable to print it. Not able to do foreign characters, symbols, accents.
* Please indicate " % " (without the quotation marks) where you want the emblem placed.
* Only ONE emblem allowed.
* If “%” is NOT indicated, we will determine emblem placement, our placement decision will be final.
* Emblem takes up 2 character spaces, if you include emblem, you need to deduct 2 character spaces
from the maximum spaces allowed.
* Sorry, not able to do custom logos.
* This is the time required for production of your personalized item BEFORE shipping.
* Production time does NOT include shipping time.
* Please allow yourself enough time for the additional production time you've chosen.
Text Imprint Guideline
* We will print EXACTLY as you enter.
* Exception: if all CAPS due to CAPS taking 1.5 spacing, if and only if we cannot fit the entire line in CAPS,
we will change to lower case letters.
* We will NOT check for spelling errors, mistypes, or print color combinations.
* Please make sure to review the order carefully prior to order confirmation.
* WE WILL NOT contact you by email or phone to ask and confirm issues such as emblem locations,
shortening of too long sentences and alike issues as this delays the entire production process.
* WE WILL NOT be held responsible if our judgment on where to insert the emblem is not to your desired
location due to the fact it was not stated when order was placed.
* PLEASE MAKE SURE to complete the text fully with the "%" and "/" so there will be no confusion
as to how the print should look.
Text entered as:
Chelsea % Lane / July 7, 2012
Left side - Chelsea (emblem) Lane
Right side - July 7, 2012
*****RIBBON CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS*****
1). Lay out the ribbon as pictured. At first glance, a few people may think the text is printed opposite.
It was NOT, this is exactly how it is supposed to look, it just has not been cut yet.
2). You just have to follow the ribbon cutting guidelines below. Cut between the text as indicated.
3). After the incisions have been made, ribbon will look like this.
4). After cutting, the final product/piece of individual ribbon will look like this. Left and right text, with
a long space in the middle for tying. Then simply repeat the process with the remainder roll of ribbon.