Elegant and effective, our Sun Shade Sail is perfect for most outdoor living space like patio, lawn, garden, pool, deck, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport or any other outdoor area. Keep yourself cool and comfy even during the hottest of days with Sun Shade Sails that are UV treated to block 95% harmful rays.
Durable and reusable, the triangular shape with curved edges enhances the pull strength and prevents drooping. Crafted from best quality 100% high density 185 GSM Polyethylene fabric with durable stainless steel D-rings and strong stitched seam, the Sun Shade Sail will give you cool and calming experience while hot sunny days, outdoor picnics, backyard barbeques, pool parties and more.
Featuring high density knitted fabric that is breathable and protects from harmful UV rays and direct sunlight exposure, without trapping hot air beneath. This practical and multifunctional sun shade can be used in multitude of decorating and accenting options.
- Not waterproof. Might be able to handle LIGHT sprinkles, but will eventually seep through if its regular raindrops.
- The webbing where the D Ring is attached to the Sun Shade is double layered
Care and Maintenance: Do NOT machine wash or dry your sail. To clean your sail, apply mild detergent (do not use abrasive cleaners) with a sponge and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not scrub it with a stiff brush, scouring pad.
Uses: Widely used for a patio, lawn, garden, pool, bbq areas, pond, deck, kailyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or other outdoor occasions.
Shade Sail Placement:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s)
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecue grills, fire pits, and other high heat sources;
- Sun direction and path tracking;
- Wind speeds typical and maximum expected for your area.
- No additional hardware included (tools or hooks – sold separately)
- Non recycled HDPE Woven fabric, Breathable Material
- Shade sails should not be used near an open flame. Do not use your barbecue under the shade structure. Heat and chemicals in the fumes from a flame can both effect the longevity of the sail fabric.