4 Pack Air Plant Hanging Glass Globe Terrarium, Free-Falling Elegant Planter 4"
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
Style:More in Clear Collection
Quantity: 4 Pcs Terrariums
Height: 4" Tall
Diameter: 4" Wide
Opening: 2" Wide
|Terrarium includes a glass loop for hanging.
Loop Size: 0.25"
Dual Use: Terrarium can be hung or be placed flat.
|Perfect for ferns and small plants, succulents and cacti, air plants and candle holder.
Clear Hanging Glass Globe Terrarium
Terrariums are perfect accessories to create an entirely unique and eye-catching events setting. These admirable glass enclosed arrangements are a popular wedding trend and are a beautiful way to bring nature and the outdoor freshness inside as an attractive part of your reception decor. Take the guidance of a florist to create the perfect terrarium, or just let the artist inside you create wonderful magnum opuses.
Free Falling Clear Air Plant Holders
These terrariums are hand-blown and handcrafted with maximum smoothness of the glass texture. Use our globe shaped terrariums to create a tiny world of succulents, moss and branches. Hang these with a glass loop using our satin or organza ribbons, rattail cords, fishing wire or bakers twine from our Manzanita Trees or even from your ceiling or rafters.
Elegant Clear Glass Planters
Tackle them on your own as a DIY project, fill them with succulents, moss, ferns, flowers, tiny figurines, sand, colorful pebbles or stones--whatever you wish that compliments your wedding day theme and look. For beach theme reception hang these terrariums with sand and our tropical shells, star fish, crabs, and other faux marine items.
- Each glass terrarium is hand-blown and hand-crafted, some slight variations between each may occur.
- This item not suitable for Int'l Shipping, to our international customers, please order at your own risk.
- Listing is for Terrariums only. Other decorations are not included.
- Glass items - Despite double boxes and careful shipping, damages in transit are sometimes unavoidable. If it happens, we reserve the right to either replace or refund at our discretion. Our decision will be final on the method of replacement. No exceptions.
- How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass containers frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.
Based on 68 Reviews