Gemcut Premium Crystal Glass Prism Votive Candle Holder Stand 2.5" Tall
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
Style:More in Clear Collection
|Quantity: 1 Candle Holder|
|Material: Gemcut Glass|
|Total Height: 2.5"|
|Total Diameter: 2.5"|
|Top Section Height: 1"|
|Top Opening: 1.75"|
|Top Depth: 0.5"|
|Base Diameter: 2"|
|Click here for our Votive Candles Collection|
Crystal Candle Holder
This glam candle holder features a stunning scalloped decorative rim with luxuriously faceted outer surface that is accented with ornamental cutouts, and a crystal stem that has a sparkling faceted sphere with multitudes of hexagon prism cuts.
Votive Candle Holder
Having 1.75" opening, this versatile candle holder gives you full liberty to create new and exciting looks every time by lighting a pillar candle, LED candles, 3/4" wide taper candle, a 1.5 " wide votive or a tea light candle, whatever your mood and festivity requires.
Glass Candle Holder
For a truly glamorous centerpiece display, place this petite beauty atop a mirror or sequined tulle with your theme color pillar, votive or tea light candles, surrounded by crystal beads and gems, silk petals, pearls, or confetti.
- Uses: Birthday, Wedding, Party, Table Decoration, Event Decoration, Centerpieces, Candle holder
- Note: Decorations Not Included
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.
Based on 33 Reviews