6 Pack | 3" Crystal Clear Glass Globe Tealight Votive Candle Holders
Free Shipping for Orders $49+ in the contiguous 48 US States. (Excludes AK, HI, US Territories, APO/FPO, International Countries)
Please enter your address in checkout for special shipping rate, UPS does not deliver to PO Box.
FREE Returns For Credit:
FREE returns for store credit within 180 days of delivery, we cover the return costs! We're with you all the way, so go ahead, shop with confidence!
Returns For Refund:
Refund to same payment used, accepted within 60 days of delivery.
Style:More in Clear Collection
|Quantity: 6 Candle Holders|
|Globe Width: 3"|
|Globe Height: 2''|
|Holder Depth: 1.5"|
|Opening Width: 2''|
|Inner Base Diameter: 1.25"|
|Base Diameter: 1.75"|
|Base Hole: 0.25"|
|Candles Included: No|
Crystal Candle Holder
Simple yet highly classy! This crystal clear glass candle holder globe is an ideal accessory to add a dash of warm romantic glow to your home or party décor Show your love and affection towards your family and friends by gifting this bedazzling beauty!
Votive Candle Holder
Place our Tea lights or votive in the holder to ooze enchanting luminosity, make a gorgeous centerpiece with floral décor inside to add delicate touches to this dreamlike darling.
Decorative Candle Holder
With 0.25” base hole, you can flip the bubble bowl over and use this as a bud vase for a single stem flower, or seal the hole with a stopper and fill with jelly filler beans, colored sand, glitter, or use as a mini terrarium.
- Uses: Bud vase for a single stem flower, or seal the hole with a stopper and fill with jelly filler beans, colored sand, glitter, or use as a mini terrarium, bubble glass.
- Note: There is a hole to minimize the strain of fire on the fragile glass OR can fill with something and use a rubber plug/stopper to seal the hole.
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.